Follow us
  >  About

Rob Coldren

35 Years in Real Estate Law

Rob is owner of, and self proclaimed “Chief Imagineer” officer at Coldren Law Offices. With over 40 years serving the manufactured housing and recreational vehicle park industry, Rob maintains a special reputation in the area of property rights, land use and regulatory “taking” issues. His passion and expertise in protecting the rights and legal interests of mobile home and RV park owners established him and his practice group as the recognized premier legal experts in litigation and transactional law for the MH/RV industry in California and nationally. Rob represents literally hundreds of parks nationwide, large and small. He has successfully navigated his clients through virtually EVERY issue that would face a park owner.

A few areas to which Rob’s successful, efficient, creative “imagineering” legal skills excel:
rent control, purchase/sale transactions, regulatory compliance issues, drafting rules/regulations, long-term leases, subdivision/development, evictions, landlord/tenant disputes, failure to maintain litigation, conversions, employment disputes, residency documents, administrative proceedings, licensing, “in park” mobile home sales/finance, and insurance coverage.

Rob serves/has served as an advisor, board and committee member for various industry organizations: CMPA, WMA, MHI, MHET, Camp California and much more. He’s a highly sought after public speaker, honored by several industry awards, and received the highest possible rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards from Martindale-Hubbell(AV Preeminent). Rob’s philanthropic, and “pro bono” participation in organizations such as I Padrini di Antonello Children’s Charity, Sacramento Self Help Housing, OC Share Our Selves and others is well known.

Along with his distinguished record and reputation as an attorney, Rob also enjoys traveling, fishing, sailing, surfing, paddle boarding, and more than anything else, spending time with his wife of (too many years to mention) and their two grown children.

Need help with any legal issues?